Pizza is one of my favorite foods on the planet. Because I’ve been working really, really hard on my #TIUBikniBody :-P I haven’t been eating very much beyond fruits, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains.
Since beginning Beach Babe 4 a couple of weeks ago, I’m really excited (and surprised) to share I have lost four pounds. Beyond weight loss, though, I have gained: more energy, better focus, greater positivity, better sleep, and so much more! There is so much to be gained from exercising — beyond weight loss.
Anyway — back to pizza! Today, I’m excited to share a vegan pizza recipe, because, we could all use pizza every now and then — right?!
Vegan Pizza Recipe
- You’ll need:
- Vegan Pizza Crust
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce
- Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- Basil (I was so excited to use basil from our garden!)
- Any additional pizza toppings you’d like!
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Spread your extra virgin olive oil and pizza sauce on the pizza crust.
- Slice your vegan cheese and place it on the pizza. (I made a fun ‘sun’ shape!)
- Slice your tomato and place it on the pizza.
- Top with basil, oregano, and any additional toppings you’d like.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until pizza crust is golden brown.
I really hope you enjoy this vegan pizza recipe! It’s quick, simple, easy — and we can say it’s somewhat healthy, too! ;-) I’ll just be baking my own vegan pizza and watching The Bachelorette. What could be better?!