Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Today, I’m excited to share a quick and easy DIY — perfect for the holiday season, an anniversary, or a birthday. I couldn’t post the DIY before Christmas, since I made this DIY Date Night Jar for my husband, Ben, for Christmas! :-)
DIY Date Night Jar: Supplies
The DIY Date Night Jar is, essentially, a jar filled with date ideas! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Jar. This jar or this jar from Target would be perfect!
- Decorations. I picked up a lot of Sugar Paper goodies from Target — like washi tape and ribbon.
- Notecards. I cut each notecard in half, the long way.
- Markers. To write on your notecards.
DIY Date Night Jar: Steps
- Decorate your jar however you’d like to. I used washi tape, ribbon, and a cute holiday tag from Sugar Paper!
- Write your date ideas — one on each notecard. I wrote 52 ideas – one for every week! I wrote spring and summer ideas in green, and fall and winter ideas in gray. A few date ideas included: a DIY wine and cheese tasting, a picnic at the beach, and a pizza-making contest.
- Put the ideas in the jar — and gift it!
Ben and I have ‘Date Night’ marked on our calendar for every Friday night. So, when we get home, we’ll keep the date night jar in plain sight so we can have quick and easy access to date ideas every week!
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy DIY! Have a great week!